Blockhead: Episode 3 Blockhead: Episode 3

yeah

i only watched 1-3 so far, but this was the funniest yet. "this will be a deadly year for the radish" "i don't know what that means" "but i know who doooes..." "who?" (points) "what, the radish knows?" "knows what?" "yeah, ok, i walked right into that one." i nearly busted a nut off.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

that was sweet

not sweet just in like a mushy way, but also totally rocking. the music...well let's just say i hope it's better when the lyrics are translated and you know what he's saying. but i've never really liked all that speedy pop-rock they use for anime anyways. to each his own. excellent work.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

So very true...

goddam those little tonberries. the worst is coming across them in the battle arena. goddam i miss this game now, though. nice work.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

That was fun.

Yes, difficult game but quite fun. Jesus, how did it get past midnight? I gotta go.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

nothing special

I thought this game was pointless until stuff started happening. Then I thought, well this isn't that bad but it's a bit simple really. Then I beat the game and I realize I was right the first time, it was pointless. Nicely done and a fun little thing when you're bored, but if you're looking for some quality entertainment you might be a little disappointed with this one.

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

that was a blast

Surprisingly hardcore and addictive for such a simple concept, much like heroine. Well done, though I might suggest bringing in the ground vehicles and helicopters on seperate levels. Like after 4 levels, the cars show up, and after 8 the helicopters. It seemed like too much too fast when they both showed up at the same time. But it's youur game, do whatever.